SHELLY DUBOIS NEWS

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New single - THIS TOWN



Now available on iTUNES and at Canadian Country Radio!!

Yes folks!  The day has finally arrived that my new single THIS TOWN has officially been released to country radio and is available for download at http://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/shelly-dubois/id323160051and right here on my website on the store page.

THIS TOWN is written by hit Nashville songwriter Gretchen Peters. I felt that I had to sing THIS TOWN because it connected with me and I felt it would connect with everyone else who is from a small town. I feel like I'm having a conversation when I sing this song and people are responding with 'yeah, that's like my town!"


 Here is the lyric video that was also officially released



I'm excited to see the response to THIS TOWN and because this is my very first single being released to main stream country radio!  Thank you to GX94 (CJGX) in Yorkton, Saskatchewan to be the first station to place my song into light rotation!!  Please call, email or tweet your local country radio station to hear THIS TOWN.

Your support is greatly appreciated!!


No comments:

Post a Comment